Patrick F. White Hons BA, MA, LL B
Patrick grew up in Orangeville and was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2011. He articled with the Town of Caledon and practiced initially with a well-known firm in Brampton specializing in municipal and planning law from 2011-2012. He returned to Orangeville to practice with his father in the summer of 2012.
- B.A. (Hon.) University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College 2001
- M.A. Royal Military College of Canada 2007
- L.L. B. University of London, Queen Mary College 2009
- Certificate of Qualification, Federation of the Law Societies of Canada 2010
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 2011
Louna Burns, Legal Assistant – Estates & Corporate
Wills/Estates & Corporate
Andrea Laird-McPhail, Real Estate Assistant
Andrea has over seventeen years of legal experience. She holds a diploma from the Seneca College Law Clerk program and previously worked as a senior supervising mortgage enforcement law clerk for a prominent Toronto law firm.
Clare Hajjar, Legal Assistant – General Matters
Amber Chaulk, Wills & Powers of Attorney, General Matters
Retired – 2020
Stephen F. White BA, LL B
Steve grew up in Orangeville and has been practicing law in the community for 33 years. Over the years he has build a general practice with an emphasis on the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, purchase and sale of both homes and land, mortgage work (residential and commercial), and advising business clients with closely held corporations.
What Steve enjoys most about the practice of law is the people he meets. Steve enjoys working with his clients and takes special care to help them understand the situation they find themselves in and how the law relates to it.
- B.A. University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College 1973
- L.L. B. Dalhousie University 1976
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 1978